We are located in Atlanta, GA United States of America. 


Yes. You will be sent an e-mail including a tracking number and all tracking information.

How Long Will it Take To Get my order?

Due to delays with Covid-19, please allow 3-10 business days for jewelry to be shipped out. As for CUSTOM pieces, please allow 7-14 business days of creation.

What if my package is lost?

If you do not include insurance in your package, Oriental Treasure is NOT responsible for any lost packages with USPS or UPS. It is highly recommended that you select an insurance option during checkout.

Holiday Shipping: Delays in shipment tend to occur during this busy season. If this happens simply contact USPS or UPS directly for more information.


Product Details

What material are the jewelry made of?

We only sell 925 Sterling Silver (stamped), 14kt Gold-Filled (US Standard), or 14kt Gold Jewelry.
What is 14kt Gold-Filled?
Unlike plated jewelry, 14kt gold filled (US Standard) is made by taking a sheet of 14kt gold and bonding it to copper or brass underneath it. We use US standards only, which guarnatees 5% gold! As a result, you can wear 14kt Gold Filled jewelry to the beach, pool, shower, etc.

What is Sterling Silver?

  • Sterling Silver refers to items that are made with 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is typically an alloy of metals (such as zinc, etc).

Will Sterling Silver turn?

  • If by turn you mean turn your fingers or the color green, then no. It will not!

Will Sterling Silver Tarnish?

  • Yes. Just like your grandparent's old silver tea set, most sterling silver will tarnish, unless it has a Rhodium or non-tarnishing coating on top. Having the coating does not change the composition of the metal, but will prevent it from tarnishing. 
Can I wear my jewelry in Water?
  • **Jewelry labeled 14kt Gold filled or 14kt Gold can be worn in water without tarnishing!
  • However, we do not recommend wearing your sterling silver jewelry in pools or to the beach as the chemicals and salt can severely damage the material. Due to its nature, it is possible to tarnish faster depending on the individual's PH levels. Although we are not liable for jewelry that tarnishes, we offer replacement jewelry or cleaning service for a fee. Please email us at oriental.treasure@yahoo.com for more information.

What if my jewelry breaks?

  • If jewelry is damaged upon arrival due to a defective piece or damaged during shipment, please email us within 14 days of delivery with photo evidence in order for us to send you a brand new piece. However, after 14 days we are no longer liable for any breakage caused by the customer. 
  • We offer jewelry repair/exchange for any damaged necklace/bracelet/ring/waist chain from Oriental Treasure for a fee. Please email us with a photo of the broken piece & our team will let you know the fee we will charge for repairing your jewelry piece.
How do I care for  my Jewelry?
  • For the best care of your jewelry, remove jewelry when sweating/ wearing perfumes/ lotions. If your items do turn, it can be caused by a metal-to-skin oil reaction. To prevent this, it is best to wash your pieces with gentle soap and water or use a polishing cloth. When your pieces are not being worn, it's best to put it in a closed bag to prevent the air from oxidizing the sterling silver pieces.
  • As each person's body oils make different metals react differently, it is not our responsibility to return or exchange your item. We apologize in advance. However, we do offer cleaning and repair services for a fee. Please contact our customer service team for further details at contact@dbljewelry.co for an assessment and we will send you a free estimate.

Do you offer wholesale or large quantity orders?

  • Yes! You can apply here: https://www.orientaltreasure.net/pages/request-a-whoelsale-account
  • You must be a Retailer with a State Tax ID Number or State Resale ID Number.